Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank Jesus for bass

DJ Show - Roll Up Vol. 6

Featuring drops from the President himself, Mr. Barack ODrama. Again, all new tracks.

1 - Lil E - Bandana On feat. Yung LA
2 - Stix Izza - Money Clap (Remix) feat. All Star Fate
3 - Rich Boy - Hataz
4 - 615 - I'm on it feat. Young Buck
5 - Big Boi - For Your Sorrows (verse)
6 - Nino Black - Dat Chewin
7 - Gorilla Zoe - Boss feat. Yo Gotti
8 - Rich Boy - Counting them 100s feat. Oj Da Juiceman
9 - Yo Gotti - Who Run the Streets
10 - Young Jeezy - Scale On
11 - Mims - Don't Play With my Dough feat. Red Cafe
12 - Alleyboy - Look at my Charm feat. Gucci Mane
13 - Grudge - Ball Like a Dog
14 - Cowboy - Flossin feat. Young Buck & All Star
15 - Smitty - Talk Rap feat. Hunt
16 - Raekwon - Yes Sir feat. Ghostface Killah & Crooked I
17 - Rick Ross - Kiss My Pinky Ring, Curly (50 Cent Diss)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous mixes, Show! I'm especially a fan of Vol. 4.